The Performance Marketing department is part of the Global Digital Sales Growth team. As a Manager Digital Operations you’ll work within the Consumer Acquisition team within Performance Marketing. Acquiring new consumers is of pivotal importance to realize the key DIGITAL strategic goal of enabling a premium consumer engagement experience for all adidas consumers.
Process Definition, opportunity assessment & documentation
- Be the main process counterpart for local stakeholders concerning market roll-outs or new functionalities in your area of responsibility
- Define change requests for new functionalities in sufficient detail for qualification and solution selection document their implementation.
- Formalize and document the defined consumer acquisition processes to provide transparency and sustained clarity for all stakeholders
- Facilitate the account creation of new users within our Consumer Acquisition tooling.
- Coordinate PO creation for third party vendors
- Continuously monitor and analyze consumer acquisition processes to identify improvement opportunities and define respective solutions.
- Work with local / global stakeholders on developing a continual A/B testing program and process to identify and validate growth opportunities and optimizations
- Manage the relations and identify operation improvements with third parties
- Support markets and agile teams on day-to-day issue resolution and operations within your scope of responsibility.
- Act as the key contact person for global and local stakeholders.
- Apply appropriate and effective communication methods to the project sponsors and important stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- As conflicts arise within projects, identify solutions and contribute to their resolution in a timely and appropriate manner and escalate to project sponsors if necessary.
- Manage change within projects and ensure changes are smoothly and successfully implemented to achieve lasting benefits.
- Organize / facilitate QBR’s with local stakeholders
- Lead, drive and timely execute consumer acquisition projects to acquire new consumers, improve the opt-in rate and enrich consumer profiles.
- Coordinate, identify data driven consumer acquisition initiatives
- Manage project stakeholder relations within a complex organization across multiple departments
- Execute project controlling as an independent element to ensure that actual project costs are in line the committed budget.
- Validate if projects are delivering against program KPIs.
- Monitor project variables (cost, effort, scope, etc.) against plan in order to implement corrective or preventive actions.
- Create business cases per market with support from Analytics team to evaluate growth opportunities.
- Propose priorities for market rollouts based on business potential and market specific needs.
- Develop base platform capabilities required to fulfill business cases, together with IT.
Skills & Experience:
- In-depth Project Management experience
- Proven background in consumer engagement, consumer acquisition or performance marketing
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders (Developers, Senior Leaders, Product and Marketing teams)
- Agile/Scrum/Kanban/PMI knowledge
- Fluent English language skills
- University degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience