Req. ID: 232421
Trainees will be trained on the process & equipment of the SSD assembly machines to support production on enterprise SSD drives, which includes collaboration with vendors and cross functional teams to evaluate and implement improvement for quality output continuously. You will also be learning and involved in the process of new product release to high volume manufacturing (HVM).
1. To learn and understand assigned process and equipment
2. To assist on evaluation preparation and execution
3. To assist on troubleshooting and problem solving
4. To assist process documentation and validation
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
1. SSD Assembly Operation Maintenance and Equipment Manual
2. Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Lot Handling Procedure
3. Assembly Workmanship Standards (AWS)
4. Change Management Process
5. Quality Mindset training
6. Statistics and Quality Process Control
7. New Product Introduction (NPI) to High Volume Manufacturing (HVM)
8. Equipment troubleshooting
The SG United Programme aims to provide traineeship opportunities to
- Singaporeans/ PR’s
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or submit: Job Information Request Form to: TJA@micron.com.
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Intern || Internship || Engineering || #LI-ST2 ||