Req. ID: 161663
- Perform firmware validation on SSD devices which include both new and sustaining devices with new Firmware revisions
- Define and create new validation test plan for new SSD products.
- Conduct failure analysis of failures generated from validation run and collaborate with various SSD Development groups to resolve issues detected.
- Maintain and enhance Validation coverage through regular reviews and feed forward paths to ensure optimum customer integration experience and customer qualification success of SSD products.
- Communicate project status and report on a regular basis.
- Work closely with Manufacturing, Operational and Development Groups to ensure a smooth collaboration and alignment among teams and deliver company roadmap SSD projects on schedule
- Provide support in the analysis and resolution of internal/external customer issues.
- Develop test automation solutions to improve testability and execution efficiency
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Semiconductor related Major.
- Working experience in either SSD or HDD industry
- Experience with SATA and/or NVMe storage interface protocols and Windows/Linux Operating Systems
- Programming knowledge in Python and C++
- Knowledge of storage device drivers and SATA and/or PCIE chipset register configurations would be beneficial.
Location: MSB, 990 Bendermeer Road, Singapore 339942
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || SSD Engineering || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-KL1 ||