Req. ID: 276242
As a Non-Volatile Memory QRA (NVMQRA) Solid State Drive (SSD) Quality and Reliability Technician at Micron Technology, Inc., you will you will be responsible for performing quality and reliability testing of Micron SSD products.
You will assist engineer to perform reliability testing and data analysis on material associated with sustaining qualifications through change requests, product proliferations, special work requests and conversions. You will also provide support for outgoing quality and reliability (OQRM) executions. You are expected to assist the engineering to debug failure from qualification, evaluation and OQRM failures and report the resulting data.
In this role you will assist the NVMQRA engineering team in working with various Engineering and Quality Reliability Assurance Groups.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Perform Product Test and Failure Analysis
- Perform product testing to evaluate and support new product development and customers
- Assist engineering with system level and drive level debugging using software programs, bus analyzers, logic analyzes and other diagnostic tools
- Install, modify and debug issues in a Windows, Linux, or Mac OS environment
- Drive issues to closure by interfacing/collaborating with engineers
- Provide technical support (e.g. failure analysis, questions, etc.) for system level issues
- Modify and repair systems so that they are functional for validation usage
- Order new systems and retire old system
- Maintain a clean and organized lab environment
Adhere to Safety procedures
- Follow established policies and procedures
- Recognize and resolve safety or environmental issues, including assistance to develop appropriate procedures and documentation
- •Use available resources to complete tasks in a safe and efficient manner
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Knowledge of PC applications, such as Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint; knowledge of Unix will be an advantage
- Ability to perform 12-hour rotation shift work
- Self-motivated, possess initiative and ability to work with minimal guidance.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Solid State Drive manufacturing is an advantage.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Quality || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || Not Applicable || Tier 3 ||