Req. ID: 210621
As an Key Equipment Engineer for PDE (Product Development Engg)'s Key Equipment Group (KEG) team, you will be responsible for working together with other functional groups locally and/or globally to define Module/SSD equipment roadmap and establish new equipment capabilities ahead of needs to accomplish organizational and business goals.
You will also be responsible to establish and maintain Module/SSD Tool of Records (TOR) for global HVM environment..
Such activities are not limited to defining, developing and establishing equipment capabilities, roadmap, ensuring effective and efficient risk management strategy, developing new capabilities and new equipment ahead of needs through continuous improvement projects.
The key is to making Micron products with highest possible Quality Equipment and enabling products in the roadmap.
• Define and maintain equipment capabilities, strategy and roadmap
• Maintain a matrix on equipment capabilities and constraints
• Regularly conduct equipment benchmarking exercise where needed and Develop new equipment functinality.
- Engineer robust manufacturing appropriate solutions for HVM and work with site-based Manufacturing Engineering teams to establish new equipment specifications, design requirements, and qualification processes. Drive efficient and effective manufacturing through systematic continuous improvement activities.
- Manage projects from definition through first-of-kind deployment into production.
- Establish technical expertise on equipment and processes and provide technical support to Global teams when required.
- Collaborate with external equipment suppliers and internal stakeholders to deliver strategic and innovative solutions to Manufacturing.
- Execute TORRB reivew for network needs.
- Min a bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Min 2 years of experience in handling Semiconductor System or Semiconductor Manufacturing in SSD Assembly
- Immediate knowledge in semiconductor manufacturing assembly techniques and technologies
- Fast learner, with initiative and independence
- Good team player
GJS: E2 - E5
Hiring Manager: Pour Cheng Poh
Closing Date: Until Filled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-KL1 || Tier 4 ||