Req. ID: 215622
Do you have a passion for diversity, equality, and inclusion? Are you driven to create an environment where every team member can fully contribute? If so, this role will allow you to collaborate with key stakeholders and the DEI team to develop and execute holistic strategies to make a difference for Micron team members.
As a Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Business Partner at Micron Technology, you will work with the regional Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partner teams, along with Site Business Leaders to integrate our DEI strategic pillars into people and talent processes. Reporting into the Director of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion, you will be responsible for the design, development and integration of targeted strategies with your region that align to Micron’s global Diversity, Equality and Inclusion strategy.
- Draw upon internal and external DEI data and insights to create, manage, and execute regional DEI programs and initiatives aligned with the Corporate DEI strategy.
- Provide subject matter expertise and partner closely with HR Business Partner organization to provide diversity support to sites within your region.
- Consult with Site leadership to support local implementation and delivery of DEI initiatives.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition, Learning & Organizational Development, and other HR and business functions to ensure DEI framework is embedded into key programs and processes.
- Be a skilled facilitator and able to navigate conversations with a senior audience.
- Be a trusted advisor; collaborate across all levels inclusive of individual contributors, people managers, Sr. Leaders, and Executives.
- Ensure global DEI programs are appropriate, localize as needed
- Ensure timely translation of DEI materials
- Create, Track and utilize DEI metrics to inform how and what we implement.
- Manage the DEI roadmap of internal and external diversity events within your region, including recruiting events, internal workshops, community outreach, branding events, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of Diversity & Inclusion experience or related experience in HR, Talent Management or Program Management
- Demonstrated project or program management experience with the ability to effectively drive cross-functional projects with multiple partners
- Expert facilitation skills with experience developing and delivering locally-relevant diversity content
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management as a tactical and strategic partner, coach and advisor
- Excellent communication skills; ability to influence and build trusting relationships
- Ability to interpret data and transform those insights into measurable strategies.
- Knowledge of key HR practices, Talent Management processes and local employment laws.
- Prior experience working in a large, global organization.
- Ability to follow assignments through to completion with a bias towards action.
- Ability to travel.
At Micron, our people are our most important resource and a critical driver of our competitive advantage. We believe our best innovation springs from our team members’ diverse experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. We are passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive environment, representative of our communities and the customers we serve.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Human Resources || #LI-KP1 || Tier 4 ||