Req. ID: 199290
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
We are a company of engineers and innovators on a mission to strengthen our position as a global leader in memory and storage solutions. We are looking for innovative minds to join us on that journey with our Global Supply Chain team.
Are you interested in Supply Chain and Engineering? Do you enjoy working on exciting and meaningful projects? Would you like the opportunity to continuing building a professional network while gaining experience in the industry?
We are seeking hardworking individuals to join our Supply Chain Rotation Program! Our rotation program will allow you to learn and gain experience in multiple areas while exploring career opportunities. While in this program you will be exposed to Micron's end-to-end Supply Chain while working with various departments including Operations, Sales, Business Units, Corporate Strategy, and Finance. Throughout the rotation you will be trained and mentored by industry professionals.
How the Program Works
- Typically 3 years allowing 3 functional rotations, each lasting 12 months.
- At the end of your rotation, along with leadership your full-time role be determined
- Suppl Chain rotation participant are considered full-time employee which means you are eligible for full benefits
- Possible functions you will work in: Supply Chain Engineering, Sales and Operations Planning, New Product Introduction, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory and Service Level Management, Industrial Engineering/Research Operations, Product Portfolio Management, Order Promising, Global Supply Management, and Advanced Analytics
General responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- Design and implement business processes and/or plans with internal and external customers
- Identify process inefficiencies and collaborate with key partners to drive continuous improvement efforts to address the gaps
- Actively collaborate with customers to arrive at aligned business decisions
- Highlight and drive resolution to planning issues; gaps between roadmap strategy, manufacturing capability, and market demands
- Build optimization models on large data sets
- Be responsible for and validate master data completeness and accuracy
- Analyze data and be able to summarize and present trends to partners
- Analyze and research integrated business planning technology and solutions
- Understand the interaction of Supply Chain technology solutions associated applications used within Micron (i.e. LPI, CTM, Rapid Response, MICAP, Tableau, APO-DP, etc.)
- Coordinate cross-functional forums, meetings, and activities that drive engagement and alignment across teams
- Master Level degree is required
- Preferred degree is Master’s in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering field is preferred
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and improve communication around the world.
Employee Rewards Program, Healthcare, Paid time off (Combined Sick and Vacation Time), Retirement savings plans, Paid maternity/paternity leave, Employee Assistance Program, Professional development training, Workplace wellness programs, Micron Health Clinic (Boise only), Fitness Center/Activity rooms (Boise/San Jose only), Tuition Reimbursement, Micron Corporate Discounts, Casual Dress attire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Supply Chain || College || Regular || Supply Chain/Logistics || #LI-KP1 || Tier 3 ||