Brightwater have over 100 years of care experience. We are experts in our field, and as one of the country’s largest care providers, we have the resources to innovate, adapt and empower our clients and staff. Our team members find their roles highly fulfilling and rewarding and are constantly looking at ways to support our clients to pursue the dignity of independence – the Brightwater Mission.
We have multiple opportunities available (casual and permanent part time) for reliable and motivated Multi Skilled Care Workers to join the teams at our Central sites listed below:
- Innaloo (Birralee)
- The Village (Inglewood )
- Onslow Gardens (Subiaco)
Brightwater can offer you:
- The ability to salary package – meaning you can legitimately pay less tax and increase your take-home pay
- Our unique staff benefits program, including access to BrightwaterPlus which gives you discounts with over 370 retailers
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Free on-site parking
To be suitable for this role, you must possess:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences
- An empathetic, compassionate nature and a client-focused approach
- The ability to prioritise your workload safely and efficiently
- A Certificate III in Aged Care or Disability (or progress towards), or significant experience in a related setting and a willingness to undertake training
- A satisfactory National Police Clearance that is less than one year old
- Evidence of NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Evidence of up to date flu vaccination
- Delivering quality care and support to our clients in a home environment
- Ensuring the holistic needs of our clients are met in accordance with their Care Plan
- Contributing to site reporting, accreditation standards and legislative compliance by completing all documentation and reporting incidents
Multi Skilled Care Workers work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to actively promote choice, control and quality of life for our clients.
At Brightwater, we welcome people with the full diversity of life experiences, thoughts and beliefs. We foster a culture of inclusion, collaboration and innovation where our clients and staff can flourish.
With a track record that dates back to 1901, care is at our core. We stand beside our clients during times of personal change, using experience and understanding to be the support they need. We’re ready for the complexities that come with ageing and disability, including dementia, Huntington’s disease and acquired brain injury.
If you share a spirit that is caring, authentic, progressive and courageous then please read the attached job description for more information on the role, including a full list of duties and selection criteria to address. Applications are due by COB 09 December 2021 and Brightwater reserves the right to close this advert before this date. All applications must be submitted through our online portal.
Brightwater. We see what others don’t.