Fivetran is a Best Place to Work company in hyper-growth mode. We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter undaunted by the challenge and ready to have fun! Join a team of focused, team-oriented recruiters as we aim to be a true partner - collaborative, consultative, a champion of Fivetran values - to our hiring teams.
This role will support our engineering, product management, analytics, and customer support departments, as well as help with various recruiting initiatives. This is a full-time position and will be based in The Netherlands.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter at Fivetran, you will:
- Build strong partnerships with hiring teams; you probably see yourself as an honorary member of the departments you support and you’re invested in each team’s success
- Provide a seamless recruiting process for both candidates and hiring managers
- Own the entire lifecycle of recruiting from kicking off a new search, job description development, building a robust evaluation strategy, sourcing and closing candidates
- Partner with HRBPs, Finance, Talent Programs, Compensation and I&D to ensure a holistic and inclusive approach to recruiting
- Provide mentorship or indirect leadership on various recruiting best practices
- Ensure adherence to data hygiene and best practices; Keep our ATS (Greenhouse) organized, ensure interviews are documented, and scorecards submitted in a timely manner
- Support Fivetran’s diversity, equity and inclusion values by working with the People team to innovate new ways to attract and hire diverse talents strategies to build diverse pools of candidates
What you bring to the table:
- Technical recruiting experience for junior to senior-level engineering and product roles. Experience in analytics, support engineering, and other types of technical roles is highly preferred.
- You’re able to stay focused in ambiguous situations and adapt quickly in rapidly-changing environments
- You deeply care about providing candidates with delightful candidate experience
- You have a good intercultural intelligence and are passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion
- Experience building strong hiring manager relationships
- You have a winner + continuous improvement mentality - recruiting is very competitive, but you are determined to hit your hiring goals and turn even losses into winning opportunities
- You’re a people person! You genuinely enjoy interacting with other human beings and you possess empathy and desire to match the best people with the best opportunities
- Relevant experience in full cycle technical recruiting in EMEA, focusing on areas such as software engineering
- Experience in sourcing talent across EMEA
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong English language skills. Fluent Dutch would be advantageous too.
- Nice to have: experience with Greenhouse as ATS
Perks of Working with Us
- Dental, and Health Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance and Income protection and Retirement savings plan
- Equity in early-stage, Series D Startup
- A healthy work culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Working from home equipment stipend
- Family Leave Program
- Company happy hours and virtual Team building events
- Social/ Wellness/ Volunteer activities