Accolade Wines is the world’s leading provider of New World premium, commercial and value wines. We sell our wines in over 100 countries and have more than 1,600 dedicated employees in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Europe, Asia, North America and South Africa and … we make some of the world’s best known brands!
The IT Support Technician is the first line of support for our Sydney office and remote users. It is responsible for handling issues escalated from first line support, incoming telephone calls, email communications, creating tickets and to assist on users requests (or escalate further as required), some server and network activities, PC builds and imaging and other duties as assigned.
- Provide timely, accurate and appropriate responses to customer queries
- Investigate and resolve application or data issues using a variety of tools and resources
- Ensures Backup and recovery strategies are in place across all environments.
- Carefully evaluate alternative risks and solutions before taking action to provide timely resolution.
- Approach support with a proactive attitude, desire to seek root cause, in-depth analysis, and strive to reduce inefficiencies and manual efforts
- Pick up IT service desk incoming calls and provide technical support
- Identify critical incidents and update IT and business stakeholders throughout the incident
- Testing and evaluating new Technology
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, network, printers
- Other projects and responsibilities as may be required by the business
- Logging jobs in LanDesk tool for all reported issues aiming to resolve issue or escalate to appropriate support team within a timely manner. Ensure all users know the current status of their individual issues. And ensure that all incidents and problems are fully documented.
- Work collectively with all customers and staff on projects and support requests
- Contributing to the continual service improvement for our services
- Maintain Client Services SharePoint site to ensure that procedures are maintained/updated
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask
- Keen desire to learn with a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications – Active Directory, Exchange, MS Office, O365.
- Understanding of networking principles and experiences troubleshooting connectivity issues.
- Demonstrate positve and empathetic attitude
- Experience with troubleshooting mobile devices, including iPhones and iPads.
- Great written and verbal communication abilities while you work with all levels of staff in our organisation
- Excellent Organisational Skills.
- Attention to detail
- Strong desire to help others accomplish their goals and a strong work ethic is required
- PC Desktop and Laptop Hardware knowledge
- Microsoft Windows 7 & 10 Operating Systems
- Provide after-hours support on a rotating basis.
- Participate in IT related projects as needed.
- Provide training for junior staff as required.
- Highly customer focused, detail oriented individual.
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ year’s industry experience working in a Help Desk or similar environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7 & 10, Windows Server 2003 to 2016.
- Experience in an Active Directory environment and Windows Networks.
- Experience in critial incident management
- A Bachelor Degree in IT would be highly regarded but not required
- Be available to work scheduled hours during operation from 7:00am and 5:30pm
- Occasional Travel and Overnight stays
- Working in other time zones
- Provide after-hours support on a rotating basis as required
Accolade Wines will provide you with the ideal climate and a hand-picked rewards package for you to make a difference in our successful and growing business. At Accolade Wines, our name is our motto, so here's to you... and here's to your future.