Req. ID: 230903
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for our customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing!
The APAC Talent Brand Manager is a new strategic role for Micron. As we continue to scale our team, the successful candidate will bring a portfolio of engaging content creation, content management skills and global talent marketing experience to this team. This individual contributor role reports to the Global Director of Talent Brand and Innovation.
You will utilize your experience in creative, digital marketing to elevate and amplify our company’s talent brand. This role partners with our global TA organization, Global Communications and Marketing, regional business leaders and others, to promote our People Promise in all mediums. Your role will be pivotal in maintaining and enhancing our social advocacy programs and anticipated outcomes, while focusing on analytics and measuring global alignment across programs.
- Learn and demonstrate an understanding of our brand standards and the company's unique voice and its impact on candidate experience within our talent markets
- Develop original copy and ideas for a variety of projects including: CRM templates, event recruiting content, curated content, micro stories, social channels, and videos
- Build people-focused content for multi-channel distribution, including thought leadership, programmatic advertisements, recruiting assets and social channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Glassdoor, WeChat, Twitter)
- Coordinate content calendar and manage cadence of social media activity. Drive talent traffic to our career sites and reinforce our employment brand
- Track metrics, conduct digital audits of external media channels, supervise and report on return-on-investment for attraction technologies and vendors in APAC markets, including regional career sites
- Partner with functional counterparts throughout the team to coordinate the development and implementation of all initiatives designed to meet the company hiring objectives
- Build and facilitate brand trainings, presentations, and general support to our Talent Acquisition team around the globe
- have a bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- have proven experience (7-10 years) in the field of employer branding and/or comparable subject area (e.g. Marketing, Art, Publishing, etc.)
- can share your portfolio of assets created with design tools like Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Affinity, Xara, or similar software
- understand how to build content and communicate using the appropriate voice for our talent audience, to foster a positive experience for all
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- are a conceptual innovator and understand the need to measure the effectiveness of ideas!
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Human Resources || #LI-HN1 ||