Req. ID: 135853
At Micron Technology, we transform how the world uses information to enrich life through our core values. With our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions, we are committed to building continuous innovation by operating thoughtfully, empowering people and sourcing responsibly with sustainability as a key in our mind.
What do we have to offer?
Our IT Team presents phenomenal opportunity for a highly motivated and results-oriented individual. Join us in the adventure to explore innovative technologies to run state of art, operationally efficient and secure datacenters. Explore opportunities to try out new systems such as VMWare, Citrix, Splunk. As part of the team, you will be developing and supporting Infrastructure for the critical manufacturing systems. You will ensure high availability for the applications and data by performing dedicated maintenance activities such as engaging in automation activities, root cause analysis, and remediation. As a team we collaborate to provide IT infrastructure solution to our internal customers and project teams, exceeding business requirements.
An Ordinary day of work would include the following:
- Defining, Crafting and Implementing core computing system hardware and operating system solutions.
- Building and Maintaining the Infrastructure for highly critical applications in datacenter environments.
- Ensuring security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability of Micron’s core computing resources.
- Working with other Engineering fields to develop Reference Architectures and technology standards based on Infrastructure Building Blocks, that can be offered as services to Micron customers.
- Continually working to improve operations and evolve the computing environment to meet future demands.
- Leading hardware and software refresh projects with strong collaboration with other technical teams.
- Advising the development and maintenance of user documentation and align with server administration standard methodologies.
This job is for you if you:
- Possess Masters/Bachelors Degree with good honors in any Computer Science/Engineering field or an equivalent degree.
- Possess Strong analytical and problem-solving skill with at least 2 years of experience.
- Academic know-how or internship experiences in the Infrastructure domain of IT (Microsoft Windows 2016, 2012 and 2008R2 operating systems)
- Desire to learn hardware and virtualization technologies like Cisco UCS, HPE ProLiant, VMware and Citrix
- Certifications from Microsoft, VMWare, cloud computing, Citrix and Cisco and familiarity with scripting languages will be an added advantage.
We provide Equal Opportunity!
At Micron, we are passionate about creating an inclusive community where equal opportunity is given to every individual despite our differences.
So why are you waiting for? Join us by hitting the apply button to start your journey with us!
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || SGA || College || Regular || Information Systems and Technology || #LI-JJ1 ||