ABOUT THE JOB
Working within the E-Business team, the role of Digital Customer Care Manager will play a pivotal role in implementing and driving our digital agenda, creating efficiencies for our customers to gain access to our products through digital platforms.
Collaborating with various internal functions, you will work in an agile way to understand what drives online sales, ensuring that customer experience is paramount, and our processes reflect this.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Define the right strategies, roadmap and features to drive sustainable growth for the direct-to-patient business focusing purely on our medical consumers
- Work closely with our Customer Care and external agency partners to lead and support the implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud
- Once implemented, take ownership of Salesforce Service Cloud system, ensuring that the platform is performing and functional
- Develop a deep understanding of our patients and Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), identify any emerging needs or trends in the competitive landscape
- Manage the medical portfolio online in collaboration with the Brands and E-Business team
- Create communication medium and resource center for patients and HCPs (emails, welcome kits, chatbot scripts, FAQ to name a few)
- Execute all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports, dashboards and workflows
- Maintain data integration processes between Salesforce and other services in collaboration with IT and agency partners
- Perform route cause analysis and resolution for all Digital Home Care and Salesforce Service Cloud issues
An expert in all things digital, you will take a human centric approach to decision making, working in an agile way to seek out opportunity for process improvement whilst using your knowledge to take measured risk to challenge the status quo.
You will be naturally curious and thrive on driving consumer related outcomes to see demonstrable growth in sales.
Ideally you will have:
- 4 years in a comparative role, ideally within the medical or pharmaceutical industry
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud (certification strongly preferred)
- Take the initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking with a passion for solving problems with software solutions
- Ability to work as part of a team, developing relationships both internally and externally from the business
- A flexible approach to your work, able to seek out solutions rather than problems
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop and the way you progress. It's all up to you.
Working here you'll need to enjoy a fast pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it's packed with opportunities. You'll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as YoPro, Activia, Aptamil and Karicare, and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Always looking to bring the outside in to continuously improve our ways of working as well as our Danoners day to day experiences, we have been awarded -
- Great Place to Work accreditation - a globally recognized programme where we feature as one of Australia's top places to work
- 2020 finalist in the Australian HR Awards for the category of "Employer of Choice"
- Winner of the 2020 Employer of Choice awards through the NZ HRD Awards
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
Here at Danone, development of our internal talent is at the heart of everything that we do. With regular performance and development conversations, our goal is to be there to support our people in all stages of their lives and help them to achieve professional goals that they set for themselves.
We also offer:
- Thank Danone it's Friday! 3pm finishes every Friday
- Fully subsidised top level health insurance
- Performance related bonus
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes naturally to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energises you.