Kenmore Princeton St - Educational Leader
About Our Centre & This Opportunity:
- Dedicated Off the Floor Planning Time each week.
- Join the Centre Leadership Team to advance your career and provide you with the opportunity to collaborate to the advancement of the centre.
- Collaborate with other Goodstart Educational Leaders in your area to maximise knowledge and wisdom through peer meetings.
- Attractive Remuneration package.
- Pathway to future opportunities
- Fantastic experienced Director to lead and mentor your career progression
- Large outdoor early learning environments to create amazing learning outcomes
- Strong connection with community to enrich children’s education
You will work join the Centre Leadership Team and closely with the Centre Director to coach and mentor the room’s educators to deepen their understanding and implementation of the early years learning framework (EYLF), to ensure positive outcomes for children.
- Diploma level early childhood qualification (or higher) OR ACECQA approved equivalent
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Experience in delivering a high quality program and practice
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of early childhood education
- Experience in Leading change in Education
You Will Help Achieve This By:
- Plan and implement innovative and high-quality educational programs for each individual child
- Lead, mentor and support the centre team to deliver high quality education
- Help to develop and maintain strategies and processes to ensure continuous improvement of education practice is delivered to the centre
- Ensure learning and development is aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and the centre team
What Goodstart Can Offer You:
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Pathway to becoming an Assistant Director or Early Childhood Teacher
- Regular training and mentoring by our Practice Improvement Leads
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Purchased additional annual leave
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
Contact Anita at Goodstart Recruitment for any questions: email@example.com
For more information on what a career at Goodstart might look like, visit https://www.goodstart.org.au/about-us/careers-and-training
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this
Posting Notes: KENMORE, BRISBANE || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD South - Region 11 || || Diploma - Children's Services or equiv || Full-Time