Educator -Cert 3– Goodstart Seven Hills
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Every day, 13,500 Goodstart staff support over 60,000 families and the 71,500 children that attend our 643 centres nation–wide. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
We’re looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic Assistant (Cert3)) to join a highly motivated team, providing fun and educational programs to children in our care. It’s an exciting opportunity to build your career in child care.
- Open from 7am – 6pm
- 58 place service
- Led by an experienced, Bachelor qualified Director
- Hold a Cert 3 in Children’s Services
- Ideally have at least 1 year of experience as a permanent educator
- Be confident working across all ages
- Full Time role, 38 hrs a week, rotating roster
- Assist the room leader with planning and organising high-quality educational programs that reflect the Early Years Learning Framework
- Engage and supervise the children
- Set up the indoor and outdoor equipment, and prepare materials needed for the daily program
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for children at all times
- Create positive relationships with team members, children and their families
- Competitive award wages
- Supportive and friendly team
- Child care discounts
- Professional development and training
- Career pathways and opportunities
- Uniform allowance
If you have a passion for working with children, then this is the role for you!
To apply, please click “Apply Now” to complete the Goodstart Inspiring Careers process.
Posting Notes: SEVEN HILLS, SYDNEY || NSW || Australia (AU) || NSW & ACT - Region 20 || || Certificate III - Children's Services or equiv || Full-Time