**Some careers have more impact than others.**
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as **Premier Service Associate.**
**In this role, you will**
* Provide high quality service via multiple touch points, phone, email, digital and social media, to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact and mentors peers to achieve the same.
* Takes ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution.
* Responsible for achieving individual and team targets whilst maintaining quality and compliance.
* Generates customer loyalty through strong knowledge of key products and services.
* Owns and resolves issues.
**To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements**
* Degree holder; diploma holders with relevant experience will be considered
* Knowledgeable in banking products, processes and systems and experienced in solving customer problems
* Excellent communication skills and proven ability to manage difficult conversations with customers
* Displays patience and empathy, and able to handle stress well
* Takes pride in delivering what is promised in line with the customer and service expectations
* Proficient with personal computers and basic software packages and specialized applications
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009I2R
**You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.www.hsbc.com/careers**
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited