Trace Systems, headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded in 1999 to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroad–– . We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.
Job Title:Telecommunications Support Specialist
Job Location: Kuwait
Security Clearance: Secret
- Staff planning actions, to include integration with the war fighter operational plan, pertaining to one or more assigned telecommunications and information systems in Southwest and Central Asia theater of operations, such as tracking telecommunications services to support operational requirements; identification and resolution of operational needs and problems; optimization of resources; and intense support for emergency or urgent telecommunications requirements.
Provide planning, coordination and monitoring of exercises to assure achievement of system objectives, responsive implementation, and satisfactory operation.
Provide analysis of plans and orders of subordinate units to ensure Brigade or Battalions objectives and standards will be met.
Coordinate synchronized operations with other units and staff section.
Perform tracking and coordination of multiple operations and projects spanning the AOR.
Provide planning and coordinating formal and informal site surveys for projects requiring Engineering support.
- Prepare and recommend Courses of Action (COAs) to the S-3 and staff on operation and project related issues.
- Provide updates on current and future operations and projects to include time and resources available to the Brigade or Battalions staff.
- Prepare and present reports and briefings to the Brigade or Battalions staff.
- Readiness Reporting: Collect, consolidate and prepare Readiness data and provide to the Brigade or Battalions Staff.
- Collect and consolidate training data for the Brigade or Battalions staff. Provide Training status reports and briefings. Synchronize training resources.
- Prepare Serious Incident Reports (SIRs) to be reviewed by the S-3 and forwarded to higher commands.
- Track and disseminate to command and archive all Army Actions (ALARACT).
- Conduct pre and post site surveys of Engineering and Installation (E&I) projects and provide a written report of finding and engineering guidance to the 160th Signal Brigade and its subordinate Battalion HQs.
- Knowledge of signal operations concepts and principles, Command SOPs, and Command practices to support the missions of the 160th Signal Brigade or Battalions by being able to review, analyze, and advise in the resolution of complex and difficult signal operations as part of a larger war-fighting operation.
- In-depth knowledge of Army Doctrine Publication (ADP) 3-0 and Tasking orders and how they relate to the overall mission.
- Ability to brief senior officers in formal and informal settings; Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO)/Officer Battalion, Brigade, Division staff experience a plus.
- Knowledge of ADP 5-0, the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP), and staff estimates. Know how to work as part of a military planning staff.
- Army Information Technology and Management policy, and in some instances, policies and practices of other agencies, industry, or other sources of technical data in order to determine the best way to support exercise and operational requirements.
- Organization, missions, and personnel of other agencies and activities such as NETCOM staff elements, ARCENT, Coalition/Joint Task Force (CJTF)-Kuwait, the Coalition Land Forces Component Command (CFLCC), and Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Central Command (DISA-CENT), sufficient to coordinate signal operations matters related to exercise, mobilization, and operational requirements.
- Ability to communicate technical signal operations and planning issues in a clear, understandable manner to support the Government with effective management; ability to brief high level officials on recommended courses of action and resources; ability to prepare reports and other documents; and ability to participate in working groups, meetings, and conferences.
- Analytical ability to evaluate, integrate, and initiate plans, programs, and actions related signal operations to adequately portray and present findings
To Apply: We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Trace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: www.tracesystems.com. #jointracesystems
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact email@example.com
Trace Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.