Kuwait - Al Jahrah
URS/AECOM has an opening for a Land Combat Electronics Systems Repair in Kuwait.
Troubleshoot and repair a variety of electronic systems to include but not limited to, TOW, LRAS, CLU, lasers, thermal sights, night vision devices, Line Replacement Units for tracked equipment, fire control system and operation of Direct Support Electrical Test System (DSETS). Maintain the highest quality and safety standards in accordance with applicable technical directives. Provide technical advice and assistance to lower level technicians. The following represents general duties and responsibilities this position will be required to complete.
1) Test faulty equipment and apply comprehensive technical knowledge of functional operation of LRU and systems to diagnose cause(s) of malfunctions, apply repairs and to solve complex problems.
2) Determine shortcomings and malfunctions in electronic, electrical, mechanical and circuit elements.
3) Perform maintenance adjustments and repairs
4) Repair unserviceable optical and infrared components
5) Inspect, test and adjust components to specific tolerances
6) Perform quality control measures
7) Repair circuitry, wiring harness and connectors as well as purge equipment of condensation
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Army MOS 94A Land Combat Electronic System Repairer (LCES) or a minimum of two years’ experience in the troubleshooting and repair of electronics systems is required.
US citizenship required.
Position requires the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position Status Full-Time