Designation: Legal Manager
Reporting: Group CFO
A leading Conglomerate dealing business in various fields, including agriculture, education, training, medical and pharmaceutical, oil and petrochemical, media services, leisure and entertainment, industrial catering, operations & maintenance, computer hardware, software & communications, Energy and Marine and shipping which were grouped under a Holding Company, listed on the Muscat Securities Market, with operations in over 16 countries across the world invites Legal Manager to join its Corporate Team in Muscat.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Must be a qualified L.L.B from a top rated law university in India
- Excellent drafting skills is mandatory
- Minimum 5 - 9 Years of working experience as a corporate lawyer either in a law firm or in a company of repute
- CA / ICWA / M.Com / C.S qualifications will be an added advantage
- Personally legal drafting in the event of Merger, Acquisition or Amalgamation will be added advantage
- Personally legal drafting in the event of cross border transaction will be added advantage
- Extensive experince in Corporate Law & Commercial Law are primiary criteria
- Preferred age between 25 to 35 Years only
- Strong commercial acumen is preferred
- Expert in English communication is must
- Candidate having more corporate secretarial services exp is less preferred
Preferred duties & responsibilities:
- Can independently conceptualize and write legal documents like deeds, agreements, notices etc.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal documentation & commercial contracts.
- Rendering legal protection and risk management advice to management on contract management
- Implementing new change requests & changes in the existing documentation / legal documentation system / legal policies all across the group and forming the central repository of all original contracts
- Handling entire due diligence & registration / distribution / supplier process for setting up the Group's business association with few leading international companies
- Legal documents related to the projects wherein company wants to invest the fund.
- Implement and coordinate the strategic policies, procedures, controls and operational objectives of the Group Legal Function to ensure that the Group's exposure to legal risk in allocated businesses or assignments is effectively managed
Salary: Basic salary + family accommodation + transportation + medical & insurance + utility expenses + annual passage
- The visa is on bachelor status as well as on family status
- Family status means wife and 2 children below the age of 18 who will get medical, insurance & economy class flight ticket from company
Key Skills preferred:
Corporate Laws, Legal Drafting, Regulatory Compliance, pre-investment corporate due diligence, Board Meetings, handling preferential Issue & right issues, drafting code of conduct, representing client before competent authority, documents on buy-backs, dividend payment, Resolutions, Minutes for Board meetings and General meetings, Mergers, Acquisitions, Amalgamations, monitoring compliance under the corporate laws, maintenance of statutory records, Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) mainly Trademarks, Copyright and their protection, an effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills etc. litigation and non litigation, arbitration (less preferred).
Grey Faalcons Search Pvt Ltd,
+91 22 40960194