**Some careers have more impact than others.**
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as **Planning Assistant Manager .**
**In this role, you will**
* Support activities of overall contact centre planning including people strategy development and people initiatives implementation
* Cost management with monitoring on expenditure and ensure accurate financial records and management information are properly maintained
* People resources management including attrition analysis, recruitment activities and coordination
* Maintain all staff personnel records for internal and external reference
* System access maintenance and administration, validates accuracy on all access profiles creation, changes and resets for the site on different applications
* Workplace management with operational site support
* Adhere to Group compliance and audit requirements
**To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements**
* Degree holder in any discipline with relevant experience
* Advanced level of knowledge in word processing, spreadsheets and Microsoft Office applications
* Knowledge in budget control and payment and account processes
* Experience in data analysis, management information reports and management role in a highly complex environment
* Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Able to communicate clearly and confidently with Management at all levels
* Ability to work well within a team and take the initiative to work independently when required
* Motivate to have good relationships, adopting a joined up approach, to execute change at pace and with minimum conflict
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009MEX
**You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.**
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited