The APJ Region is investing in Customer Engagement role to drive Customer Success, examples include the Customer Success Expert (CSE) role and Customer Engagement Executive (CEE). The Customer success Experts are customer facing, experienced individual contributor that lead the customer outcomes. The Customer Success Expert partners strongly with the Global Account Director (GAD). In partnership with the GAD the Customer Success expert will work with customer team (CIO, LOB leader, etc) and internal team members (IVE, ETL, CEEs) in the management of SCP customer accounts, including account management strategies, owning and riving the engagement plans. The role, by design, is cross functional and will align with leadership across the SCP Leadership.
The Customer Success Expert (CSE) is responsible for the day-to-day customer engagement, particularly post deal signing to CSE is expected to serve as the primary point of contact for the customer as SAP and the customer execute the 4-panel approach (Run Better, Use Better, Extract Value, Build New). The CSE role is customer facing and hence it is expected the CSE will spend majority of time at the customer location(s). Importantly the CSE will focus on the entire SAP portfolio covering both On Premise and Cloud solutions.
Primary duties of the role include:
- Development and management of customer engagement plans that will deliver business outcomes, using the SCP SCEM methodology.
- Together with the GAD, plans a proactive engagement plan and drives account governance with a view to delivery customer outcomes as per 4 panel model. Includes program risks review and driving action plans.
- Work with the SAP internal teams to achieve customer improvements as part of quarterly 4 panel plans.
- Develops and maintains customer reporting and governance to communicate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develops deep relationships with key decision makers and executive sponsors within the Customer’s organization.
- Actively solicits feedback and improves customer satisfaction over baseline as defined by Net Promoter metrics and generate maximum number of reference customers
- Responsible for Customer to SAP sales handover, best practices execution of SCEM, ensuring solution adoption of on-prem and cloud solutions and thought leadership in adoption. Main outcome is continuous improvement within customer’s solution(s).
- Assists customers with by coordinating cross functional SAP teams. Including ability to run cross functional workshop with Customers to aid in thought leadership on adoption topics.
- Work with the SAP ESA and CEE to develop and implement customer engagement plans
- Meet or exceed account-specific revenue and adoption goals including but not limited to on-prem and cloud renewals. Works in partnership with GAD on subscription and Services revenues.
Experience & Language Requirements:
- Proven Customer Leadership experience and innovative mindset
- Excellent program and project management and customer management competencies
- 7+ years’ experience in the following areas:
- Experience managing complex customer engagements
- Commercial experience including experience developing account management plans and contract negotiation
- Complex Account Management
- Multilingual depending upon region
- Proficiency in SAP Tools and Microsoft Office
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Project Manager, Technology