**Some careers open more doors than others.**
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as **Customer Service Ambassador.**
**In this role, you will**
* Uplift the Bank’s overall service profile and enhance customer experience, including value added after sales service to ensure customer satisfaction
* Greet and welcome all walk in customers as soon as they enter the branch
* Establishing good rapport and relationship with walk in customers, handling their requests and enquiries, identifying their needs and directing them to the right branch staff to provide further assistance
* Exemplify HSBC brand attributes of being perceptive, progressive, responsive, respectful and fair
* Actively assist in managing the bank hall environment including platform and queue, promotion of self-service and internet banking to proactively refer potential customers to other sales staff and close simple sales when necessary
* Support Customer Service Managers and Business Managers in delivering a high standard of professional service, proactively identifying ways to improve queue/platform service and recommending initiatives on optimising resources to better serve customers
* Perform other branch operational duties as assigned after banking hours
**To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements**
* University degree with solid customer service experience, non degree holders with proven sales and service experience in the financial service industry will also be considered
* Knowledge of the banking products and services offered in the branch and of current marketing campaigns, along with the ability to give precise and concise answers and information to customers
* Service oriented approach with a cheerful, positive and enthusiastic attitude in serving and satisfying customers
* Ability to work independently, with good interpersonal, communication and compliance and objection handling skills
* Native English speaking preferred
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009LPX
**You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.**
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited