**Some careers prize diversity more than others.**
If you’re looking for a role where you will continue to be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, remember how diversity drives success right here at HSBC.
Within Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Broking Services provides full investment services in stocks, bonds, currencies, precious metals, commodities and derivatives to retail, corporate customers and financial intermediaries. As a leading full service broker dealer in Hong Kong, our investment services include advisory, execution, risk and portfolio management, custodianship, and margin financing.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as **Customer Onboarding Officer** .
**In this role, you will**
* Working with Account Executives to conduct account opening and periodic review for individual and
* corporate clients.
* Check and review the completeness of client account documentation.
* Ensure Know Your Clients profiles of clients are properly completed and updated.
* Conduct regulatory checking according to Group standards, such as Worldcheck.
* Follow up with the relevant parties on outstanding Know Your Client issues and documentation.
* Liaise with the Account Executives to obtain enhanced client information.
* Assist on regulatory reporting and handle account information maintenance.
* Work with project team to perform User Acceptance Test of system enhancement and automation
**To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements**
* Undergraduate degree preferably major in Accounting or Finance or Investment fields
* Know Your Client and Client Due Diligence operations experience is preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
* Good command of English and Chinese
* Good communication skills.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009MSS
**You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.**
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited