Wyndham - QA-Ad Dawhah, QA-Ad Dawhah
The role holder will contribute to the performance of the hotel by facilitating the skills he /she has acquired through past experiences in the Sales Department.
As a Sales Executive, He /She is responsible for soliciting, selling, and contracting rooms within your assigned market. You drive group bookings and sales leads and increase conversion. He / She is also responsible for month-end reporting and tracking of account production.
Client Relationship and Teamwork
- Entertains and conducts hotel inspections to clients whenever required.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationship with the established clientele and constantly explores into new business opportunities.
- Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure guestroom rate integrity
- Liaises and works closely with the related operation departments ensuring guest's requests and expectations are being met.
- Establishes an efficient trace File to ensure that all business booked is properly tracked .
Follows up sales leads to identify prospect accounts.
- Assists to achieve the monthly and annual personal target contributing to the Sales revenue.
Schedules daily sales activities ( Sales Calls, Site Inspection, Entertainments).
To develop a good knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering & PMS systems
- Assists to conduct extensive competitor research and maintains excellent Product Knowledge of the Hotel.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Good Problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
Strive to improve service performance
Superior time management and relationship building
Strong organization and follow up skills.
Alongside these key competencies, the incumbent of the role will be required to demonstrate the fundamentals of the company’s Count on Me! service culture to be responsive, respectful and deliver a great experience.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer
EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATION & EDUCATION
Ideally a minimum experience of 2 years as a sales executive in a branded hotel
Degree in Hospitality Management or Tourism.
Very knowledgeable about sales and hotel promotions