**Some careers have more impact than others.**
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as **Part Time Counter Service Officer.**
**In this role, you will**
* Providing quality customer service through accurate and efficient counter transactions
* Meeting customer financial services needs by identifying opportunities and referring them to appropriate bank colleagues
* Ensuring smooth branch operation and achieving satisfactory audit rating by meeting all control and service requirements
**To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements**
* Excellent customer service, communication and problem solving skills
* Individual eager to learn, with strong attention to detail
* A team player with positive attitude and solid interpersonal skills
* Good command of Cantonese and English. Mandarin is advantageous
* Holder of insurance or investment licenses preferred but not a must
* Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education holder, with a pass in Math, English and Chinese
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009C17
**You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.www.hsbc.com/careers**
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited