Provides up to mid-level administrative support to internal Systems and Solutions Global Operations Teams, Local Business Partners or Field Sales Offices, working towards Customer Service excellence through proactive communication, driving order fulfilment and resolution of issues as needed and requested.
Assists senior personnel in carrying out tasks requiring accuracy, completeness, and adherence to standard practices.
Works with Distribution and Shipping teams to drive on-time delivery and clear backlogs.
- Works with Sales and Operations Planning group for Customer Projects and Expected lead times. Ensures communicated projects are forecasted.
- Communicate with Field Sales Office and Local Business Partners On Time Delivery information, Unclean order lines, material issues and Order entry performance.
- Provide support in resolving customer feedback or issues with preventive and corrective action where applicable following the correct escalation path.
- Educate internal and external counterparts on any product or process updates
- Facilitate closure of finance related queries such as Corrective billing, Credit Notes/Memo, Pricing Issues, Invoicing Issues
- Collaborates with Order fulfilment controller to ensure timely material allocation
- Handles first pass order Acknowledgement on newly entered orders within Service Level Agreement.
- Screens and processes order fulfilment requests according to requirements within agreed Service Level.
- Processes manual ship confirmation of orders as requested by internal Supply Chain Teams
Price of Admission:
Plans & Aligns