Overview of job
You will play in an active role in supporting the business and participate in the smooth running of day-to-day activities of our FAST clients. This internship is ideal for you if you are interested in developing your skillset in the world of digital media planning and implementation. This internship will provide exposure to various aspects of digital media, such as search, social, programmatic and data & analytics, with the potential to be converted to permanent staff.
Reporting of the role
This role will report to the co-Heads of FAST Singapore.
3 best things about the job:
- Being part of an innovative and fast paced agency within an amazingly collaborative team
- Servicing some of the biggest brands in the market
- Contributing to driving new and creative digital solutions for our clients
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide support in digital media strategic proposals
- Provide support in digital media planning
- Ensure smooth campaign implementation by ensuring that campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies via regular reporting
- Provide support in emerging media technology, new business, corporate processes and initiatives
What you will need:
- Fresh graduate with degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, and/or Mathematics, Statistics preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Great attention to detail
- Great knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Commercial flair and good communication skills
- Willingness to think outside of the box and challenge conventional thinking
- A client service and team spirit attitude
FAST (Future Adaptive Specialist Team) was launched in 2015 and works to simplify data, technology and content work streams for clients and integrates all branding and performance assets, providing an efficient single view across all markets and channels delivering performance marketing.
Powered by best in class talent and technology, including the recently launched mPlatform from GroupM, FAST also taps the open ecosystem leveraging the best AI, e-commerce and dynamic content solutions where applicable.
As an integrated service, FAST dovetails with traditional media planning and buying services, enabling maximum efficiency in driving insights, targeting, allocating investment, activating and optimising across all media and helps Mindshare clients move faster to an outcome-based performance approach. In FAST we believe in marketing that performs, not performance marketing; An integrated, data-driven approach that delivers results for both the brand and the individual across the entire consumer journey, media ecosystems, and devices.
Ours is the story of the eternal upstart and change is in our DNA. We were born with the ambition to change the world through media. Raised in Asia, we are now the world’s most geographically balanced global network spanning US, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Mindshare’s birth in 1997 shifted the focus from media as a pure commodity to media as a change agent. Our ambition was to go beyond the traditional media descriptors of “Optimise, Capitalise, Maximise.” We will not be defined by the formulaic definitions of media. Mindshare’s story is about teamwork. It’s why we called ourselves Mindshare in the first place! We were designed to be a global network, balanced in every region, with clients benefitting from both global and local insights. Today 75% of our business is global and our global network and integrated approach is our strength.
We are a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$31.4 billion (source: RECMA) and our network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communications services group
About GroupM Singapore
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.