Referral Bonus Reward Amount* : RM1,000.00
* In case this job is open for Amdocs employees only "Refer Friend to Job" option is disabled
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Lead the solution architecture throughout project lifecycle (Business development, Presale, Scoping, Design, Development, Ongoing operations). Ensure solution meets customer business and technical needs by leveraging Amdocs assets and best practices while integrating with customer IT environment.
What will your job look like?
- You will lead the solution design throughout the project lifecycle and be accountable for solution integrity.
- You will gain insight into customer's environment, challenges, and opportunities in order to propose areas where Amdocs products and solutions can add value. You will ensure proposed solution reflects Amdocs value proposition and competitive advantage.
- You will maintain deep knowledge of industry and technology trends, standards, and competition in order to identify business opportunities based on domain market dynamics.
- You will share and communicate end-to-end solutions (orally and in writing) to executives, business sponsors, and technical resources.
- You will design cost effective solution that maximizes value to the customer and considers constraints such as budget, timelines, local market, and meeting customer requirements
- You will guide various product experts with regard to the solution.
- You will create and support proof of concept (POC)/demos and present solutions to client.
- You will provide ongoing feedback to product management for delivery of best practices.
All you need is...
- Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management - Information Systems.
- Customer-facing experience
- 5-9 years of proven experience in defining customer requirements and solutions and project implementation.
- Wide knowledge of relevant products and end-to-end Business process.
- Knowledge of telecom industry, relevant technical architecture, and industry standards.
- Experience in leading team in cross- domain solution within the organization.
Why you will love this job?
- You will expose to the ‘under the hood’ of the telecom industry business
- You will join the Amdocs Solution Architects community and participate in the community events, data sharing and professional path.