**Some careers grow faster than others.**
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Within HSBC Operations, Services and Technology, Global Service Delivery is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, buying homes and setting up companies and every day, Global Service Delivery teams are making sure all this happens smoothly.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as **Assistant Vice President, Cards and Loans.**
**In this role, you will**
* Provide oversight and support the daily business as usual of the Cards Operations processes for onshore and offshore which includes Cards and Unsecured Loans products.
* Oversees changes in Cards Schemes requirements with vendors, where required, and ensure escalations, issues and incidents are resolved.
* Support Key Management Systems for all the cards schemes as it is requirement for the interface lead to work with the vendor, cards schemes, information technology and industry bodies.
**To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements**
* A few years of experience in payment operations or in a directly related business or function.
* Experience in leading a team.
* Clear understanding of operational workflows and associated operational controls.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009G4A
**You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.www.hsbc.com/careers**
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited