- Coordinate and lead activities with business owners to gather detailed requirements through interviews, documentation and facilitated working sessions for approved projects and enhancements.
- Monitor business decisions and manage requirements documentation and communication.
- Organize and manage multiple assignments with competing priorities and deadlines, while adhering to departmental guidelines and expectations.
- Evaluate project impact through consultation with the business, regulatory, Information Technology management, development, quality assurance, validation, and training teams.
- Lead analysis of requirements to determine the systems’ potential and define impact on other business units and systems.
- Support the development team in completion of impact assessments and validation of effort estimates.
- Create process models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components.
- Utilize Unified Modeling Language tools in creating Use Cases, Class and Sequence Diagrams based on the product design documentation.
- Support system configuration and integration testing including the functionality, performance and fit to ensure original requirements are met.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration, Information Technology and 4 or more years of experience in related field
- High school diploma/GED (high school equivalency) in Business Administration, Information Technology and 5 or more years of experience in related field
At Zurich we believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our 4 million customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes. As a global organisation, with an increasingly agile workforce, we're happy to consider flexible working arrangements.