· Manage all project documentation and project files
· Understand and update project plans, risks logs and issue management logs
· Produce reports on regular basis
· Organise and run project meetings (document and distribute Risk, Minutes and Actions)
· Undertake other administrative activities in support of the Project Management Office
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE and TRAINING:
· Ideally you will have come from a busy PMO where you have consulted on the administration of multiple projects simultaneously
· Good experience of project administration, Co-ordination and general project support
· Excellent MS Project scheduling and tracking skills as will as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
· Strong documentation and reporting skills
· Superb communication skills
· Pro-active approach and positive attitude
· Previous experience with the Oracle Project Accounting module would be highly regarded.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Intermediate-level implementation project professional who manages the relationship with client site during entire Implementation phase. Tracks and coordinates all moving pieces of the Implementation from start to end. 1st level of escalation for onsite installation team.
Manages Implementation Service deliverables throughout installation project including milestones and project schedule. Develops and maintains consistent standards for project delivery. Reviews project proposals. Confers with implementation team, management or account management to locate the appropriate parties to provide technical advice. Creates and communicates status reporting for both internal and external purposes. Manages project closure and handoff to Account Manager and Help Desk.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant roles. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.