**Some careers have more impact than others.**
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as **Premier Relationship Manager.**
**In this role, you will**
* You will provide wealth management solutions to a group of high Networth onshore banking Premier customers.
* Embarking on a proactive relationship management to strengthen and deepen relationship with existing customers, hence building a strong foundation for customer growth.
* Apart from providing customers with regular market updates, you will also be required to understand our customers’ financial needs and recommend suitable wealth management products to meet these needs.
* Demonstrate strong ability to build a portfolio of customers successfully.
**To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements**
* Degree holder
* Proven track record of successfully performing financial needs analysis for clients.
* Experience in promoting Retail Banking and Wealth Management in a dedicated client relationship role.
* Highly driven to excel and be able to thrive within a challenging environment by effectively recognising customers' financial needs.
* Outgoing disposition, well-equipped with good communication and interpersonal skills.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00008C0Q
**You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.**
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited