**Some careers open more doors than others.**
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as **Part Time Premier Service Manager.**
**In this role, you will**
* Support Relationship Managers by assuming responsibility of the operational functions in customer service.
* Achieve a high service standard by ensuring efficient and quality service to customers.
* Maintain a high standard of operational and risk compliance by ensuring that standards and workflow are in continuous adherence to Group Standards and local regulations.
* Providing administrative support to the Premier Relationship Managers.
* Improve customer experience by highlighting the needs and existing deficiencies of customers.
* Provide administrative and logistic support.
**To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements***
* Degree holder with relevant experience in a retail banking environment.
* Strong banking and product knowledge will be an added advantage.
* A team player who is self motivated and customer service oriented.
* Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Required to work daily, including Saturday for minimally 4 hours per day.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009FTP
**You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.**
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited