We are hiring a Digital Executive Intern to support the business in the management of the various account portfolios and participate in the smooth running of day-to-day activities.
- Provide support in digital campaign implementations on platforms such as Google Search, Display and Facebook marketing.
- Collaborate with clients to develop the long-term SEM strategy with the goal of driving sales growth
- Define, monitor, analyze, and work with clients to report on progressive SEM KPI’s
- Actively test and analyze keywords, advertising copy, landing pages and positioning to have Best in Class Search campaign
- Compile industry research, competitive landscape information, and trade intelligence for SEM strategy development
- Optimize, manage & report on campaign performance
- Ensure smooth campaign implementation - from processing the bookings for an approved media plan, to putting together a copy call, to following up to ensure that materials are delivered on time and to specifications.
- Provide support in emerging media technology, new business, corporate processes and initiatives
Required skills & traits:
- Studies in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, and/or Mathematics, Statistics preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Great knowledge in Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge on Google AdWords and Google Analytics
MediaCom is the “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes. MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings exceeding US$33 billion (Source: RECMA 2015). It employs 6,500 people in 125 offices across 100 countries around the globe. Its client roster includes P&G, VW Group, Dell and Universal. In 2015, MediaCom was recognised by RECMA as the leading global agency network in its Network Diagnostics report, and also was the first agency network to top all 3 key RECMA reports across EMEA. Also in 2015, MediaCom has been awarded Media Agency of the Year in the US by AdAge and Adweek, Agency of the Year in the UK by Campaign and The Drum, and Global Agency of the Year at the M&M Awards. The agency captured six Media Lions at the 2015 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, making it the top performer among all global media agency networks.
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews.
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/mediacom.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.