It takes a very special kind of person to work at Shangri-La.
Someone with an eye for detail and the skills to perform.
Someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
- Maintain and clean Guest rooms and replenish room supplies as per the Standards of Performance of the Hotel
- Maintain and clean bathrooms and replenish bathroom amenities according to the Standards of Performance and the safety standards of the Hotel
- Tidy and arrange Guest belongings when cleaning Guest rooms and bathrooms in order to ensure compliance to the Leading Quality Assurance standards of the Hotel
- Inform Valet Service to collect Guest clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing in order to maintain Guest satisfaction
- Maintain and clean Guest corridors, service pantries and service areas in order to ensure a professional and organized appearance
- Report any maintenance related issues to the Engineering Department to ensure general upkeep and maintenance of facilities
- Consider Guest needs and requirements when working in public areas and Guest rooms to ensure courtesy and Guest satisfaction
Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Nestled in between the dramatic backdrop of rugged mountains and the pristine waters of the Sea of Oman, Shangri-La’s Barr Al Jissah Resort and Spa is set on 124 acres of stunning scenery and home to three spectacular hotels: the family orientated Al Waha comprises 262 rooms, the diverse Al Bandar comprises 198 deluxe rooms and the luxurious and most exclusive Al Husn has 180 elegantly appointed guestrooms and suites. The resort also features 22 Food and Beverage outlets, 1,056 sqm ballroom with 8 breakout rooms, wide variety of recreational facilities, and a spa with 12 treatment villas.
The resort is only 15 minutes to Muttrah Souk, the old city of Muscat, the Ruwi business district, and within easy access to many local shopping and cultural attractions. Muscat International Airport is just 45 minutes away.