Requisition ID: 176963
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP is the global market leader for business software and thus contributes a considerable part of the world's economic power grid. At SAP you get your chance to put your ideas into action with maximum impact. The Cloud Solution Sales Specialist bears primary responsibility for achieving HEC (HANA Enterprise Cloud) Services sales and provides market leadership.
The candidate has to closely align their activities and sales approach with the Client Partners (CP) and License Sales Colleagues for a joint customer approach. Assuming overall responsibility for directing HEC services sales strategy and execution for defined Market Units / Cluster, the Cloud Solution Sales Specialist will ensure proper integration of SAP HEC Services at customers in coordination with the account owners to create customer value and meet and exceed targets for Order Entry. In order to achieve his/her mission and targets, the Cloud Solution Sales Specialist must engage and leverage multiple stakeholders in the related SAP landscape (internal and external, including SAP partners and ecosystem).
This role combines business strategy and execution coordination as well as operational direct sales. The Cloud Solution Sales Specialist is responsible and accountable for the overall HEC bookings in the assigned territory (MU/Cluster) composed of acquiring new customers, the protection and development of the existing customer base as well as having a topic ownership for HEC related GTM activities.
The Cloud Solution Sales Specialist works closely with Client Partners, License organization, Delivery organization, customers and partners to ensure the overall success of the sale and implementation of the HEC solutions. The Cloud Solution Sales Specialist is expected to create strong and lasting relationships, achieve "trusted advisor" status with assigned customers and expand the services footprint, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction to develop referenceable customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Territory Planning and Business Development
- Develop an account and territory strategy for the HEC space in conjunction with other SAP stakeholders (regional, Cluster, MU) in order to meet quarterly and annual targets.
- Build and manage sales funnel for HEC services (4x rolling 4 quarter pipeline).
- Develop specific account strategies in a sophisticated and complex business environment,
- Drive and support HEC GTM campaigns in alignment with License Sales and stand-alone for services (industry and solution related)
- Plan and execute customer events to push innovative services and drive customer demand
- Drive net new opportunities (based on initial plan, whitespace, etc.)
- Change the game (serve as a competitive differentiator) in strategic deals through solution differentiation and thought leadership
- Provide executive sponsorship and sales support for key strategic accounts
- Leverage the SAP ecosystem & C-level relationships to accelerate deals Monitoring, and reporting:
- Support regional industry & solution demand generation programs
- Perform service sales administrative functions to support the overall HEC success such as opportunity management in CRM, contract negotiation, project staffing and resourcing, pre-invoice reviews, margin analysis and risk reviews.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience; demonstrated knowledge/expertise of Cloud Services
- Customer facing experience
- Solutions selling experience in a service/license sales environment
- Previous experience successfully selling Cloud Solutions, preferably but not essential HEC and/or SAP Managed Services
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.