Overview of job
Xaxis is looking for an Executive to join the Programmatic Operations team for Malaysia. The Programmatic Operations team is the heart of all Xaxis activity, and is pivotal to the success of each campaign that is executed. The team works closely with all other teams within Xaxis (locally and regionally) as well as with GroupM agencies, clients, and partners. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, enthusiastic and is flexible with embracing changes and new challenges.
3 best things about the job:
- Opinions and ideas are highly encouraged, and everyone has a voice at Xaxis. We are always open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis.
- It’s a great work environment - You will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, diverse and extremely dedicated co-workers and clients whom are all passionate about digital media.
- It is innovative and dynamic. There are new things constantly evolving and developing, and we are never static. We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support a team to work with multiple agencies to manage their programmatic campaigns across display and mobile.
- Manage the end to end process from set up, tagging and optimization to ensure report metrics are fully captured.
- Strategize and execute campaigns on our platforms and ensure optimal delivery and performance.
- Oversee day-to-day optimization and monitoring of campaigns.
- Analyze data from ad serving providers like Sizmek, Doubleclick, Mediaplex as well as conversion tracking to map the complete consumer journey.
- Navigate through our existing proprietary audience data to identify relevant audience segments to target, and work closely with in-house audience data and analytics team to identify and develop new audience segments.
Measures of success –
In three months, you would:
- Gain an in depth understanding of the programmatic landscape.
- Be trained on the various Xaxis platforms and tools.
- Contribute to the day-to-day operations of the Xaxis Programmatic Trading team and take ownership of campaign set ups, campaign monitoring and basic optimization for assigned clients.
In six months, you would:
- Develop relationships and earn trust with local market operation teams and agency clients.
- Manage platform partners to ensure successful delivery of campaigns.
- Manage and be responsible for assigned agency clients independently from start to completion.
- Test and learn, share and seek different optimization tactics and knowledge share with the wider trading team.
- Adopt best practices set locally and regionally across platforms.
In 12 months, you would:
- Be a trusted advisor to local market teams and support their activity.
- Provide feedback on platforms and enhancements required.
- Set local benchmarks and best practices for clients working in tandem with larger trading team.
What you will need:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- 1-2 years professional experience with digital marketing agency, ad network or other digital media company.
- Applied knowledge of 3rd party ad serving, website and tracking and associated technologies.
- Client management experience.
- Experience managing online ad campaigns, - display, video, or mobile or paid search.
- Knowledge along with a passion for digital: understanding of digital marketing disciplines from digital display, digital brand, digital brand response, digital direct response, SEO, PPC &mobile.
- Understanding of programmatic buying, including DSPs/SSPs, RTB, ad exchanges, DMPs, audience targeting a bonus.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment - harvest vast amounts of information, news, data, and research and distil the most important/relevant information for your agency team and their clients.
- More importantly - a hunger to learn more.
Xaxis is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers and publishers to audiences across all addressable channels. Xaxis combines proprietary technology, unique data assets and exclusive media relationships with the brightest team of audience analysts, data scientists and software engineers. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve higher ROI from digital marketing campaigns. Xaxis works with over 3,000 clients across 47 markets in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.