This role will join the high performing and tight-knit client team. You will be supporting the rest of the offline team in all channels such as TV, OOH and Radio. You will learn all facets of offline advertising, including buying TV/radio, reporting on campaigns, co-ordinating material and ensuring campaign budgets are input into the system from some of the most passionate people in the industry.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the manager
3 best things about the job:
- The team is a tight-knit bunch with a strong culture that we aim to keep strong
- Opportunity to excel in offline buying and reporting which is the foundation to a strong career in the advertising industry.
- Work with one of the most dynamic, future thinking and successful brands in market
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Have a good grasp of our clients requirements
- Be familiar with implementation tools and procedures
- Understand the invoicing process
- Build relationship with the creative agency to ensure seamless deliver of creative
In six months:
- Able to track campaigns and report on campaign performance
- Able to contribute to optimizations across all offline channels for our clients
- Capable of delivering short term, smaller client requests
- Built relationships with key media partners
In 12 months:
- Confidently deliver strong regional TV buying results and may have tried metro TV buying
- Able to contribute to the larger campaign planning and strategy
- Minimal account queries/fast resolution of queries
Responsibilities of the role:
Responsibilities include implementation of regional TV campaigns (moving into metro TV after 12 months), optimization/tracking of regional TV campaigns, campaign reporting, invoicing, and overall support to the executive on day-to-day account management.
What you will need:
- Curiosity and enthusiasm
- Drive and willingness to learn
- High attention to detail
- Analytical thinking and comfortability with data
- Lateral thinking and problem solving tendencies
- Ability to manage fast-paced day-to-day
As The Content + Connections Agency, we believe everything is connected. At MediaCom, our unique approach to planning and buying across Paid, Owned and Earned media optimises our clients’ entire system, not just individual channel silos. ‘Content’ is any form of consumer messaging that connects brands to their consumers, while ‘Connections’ ensures no dead ends or wastage through disconnected content.
We look beyond our own expertise and assess the bigger picture: How do we all play a role within our clients’ broader communications system? Through our uniquely connected eco-system of diverse communications experts working we achieve this - interpreting the bigger picture and fuelling future business success. To learn more, visit us at www.mediacom.com
MediaCom is a part of GroupM. GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.