Louis Berger is a global engineering and construction consulting firm with an international reputation of delivering superior results across an extensive portfolio of projects including rail and transit, bridge and tunnel, infrastructure, healthcare and education. Louis Berger’s expertise encompasses all phases of engineering from the initial planning stage through final design, construction and commissioning. We are providing Program Management and Construction Management (PM/CM) services in support of rail, infrastructure and mixed use improvement programs across the Middle East including but not limited to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates. The major components of these programs include rail, hospitals, schools, water treatment, and related infrastructure, along with safety, security, and environmental and sustainability services.
Louis Berger operates on every habitable continent. We have a long-standing presence in more than 50 nations, represented by the multidisciplinary expertise of nearly 6,000 engineers, economists, scientists, managers and planners.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking for a Senior Land Surveyor role that will be based in one of our transportation projects in Kuwait.
Duties and responsibilities not limited to:
- Perform survey work under the direction and guidance of the Senior Engineers.
- Establish primary horizontal and vertical control points including reference ties for re-establishing the points in the field
- Record all measurements, rod readings and calculations neatly and accurately in field books as the work progresses.
- Coordinate with the Contractor’s surveyor on work priorities and schedules.
- Check all work by completing traverse closures and bench circuits.
- Report discrepancies or technical problems to the Senior Engineers.
- Perform joint measurements of the completed work or payment
- Maintain equipment in proper condition and perform frequent calibration checks.
- Road Supervision which included Structures and Bridges
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Professional membership preferable
- 12 years’ experience in infrastructure and road construction work.
- Ideal candidate to be based in the Kuwait or Middle East.
To learn more about Louis Berger, visit us at www.louisberger.com.