Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
- Aviation Fuel Procurement training certification.
- BSc degree in supply chain management, science, logistics or business administration.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Experience in the airline procurement.
Job Specific Skills:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Strong Problem Solving skills.
- Strong Planning and Organizing skills.
- Proficient user of MS office and computers.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Aptitude in decision-marking and working with numbers.
- Self-confident and self-motivated.
- Experience and natural ability to establish and maintain effective relationships internally and externally
- Knowledge of sourcing and fuel procurement techniques as well as dexterity in “reading” the market.
- Knowledge of written and spoken Arabic is an added advantage.
- To have various aircraft type / fuel capacity understanding.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software (Atol, BP system, SAP).
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)