HK Express - Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate actively as projects team member to improve the SMS programs efficiency, reduce costs and assist in improvement of product through operational efficiency;
- Support the MSMS cost saving development initiatives and delivery process improvements to the SMS program and its systems;
- Provide MSMS with recommended solutions to identified deficiencies based on objective observations;
- Assist the MSMS in Conducting the Safety Management Awareness training for HKE personnel;
- Conduct audits/ inspections/ surveys as and when directed by MSMS and produce reports to ascertain operational safety is achieved;
- Conduct investigations as and when directed by MSMS into accidents, incidents and/or irregularities affecting the safety of operations and produce reports;
- Assist the MSMS and MFOQA in the administration of the the airlines FOQA program;
- Conduct Gap Analysis; Risk Assessment; Change Management as and when directed by MSMS and produce reports;
- Maintain the Safety Report, Hazard Registry and Corrective Action Plan (CAP) databases;
- Liaise with departmental Safety representatives to ensure clear communication of safety events and effective CAPs are implemented;
- Prepare periodic safety articles to promote safety awareness;
- amongst employees and services providers;
- Participate in IOSA program as and when directed by MSMS;
- Maintain the currency and relevance of the Safety Management System Manual by proposing and drafting amendments.
- At least 5 years relevant aviation work experience.
- Supervisory and training delivery experience preferred.
- Well versed with practical experience in Safety Management System and a strong understanding of CAD 712, 382, 739 Requirements .
- Good command of written and spoken English; Chinese language is a plus;
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good Writing ability and organizational skills;
- Strong analytical, decision making, time-management and problem- solving skills.