Overview of job
Xaxis is actively looking for a Senior Project Manager, Global Business Operations in our Singapore office who will lead and execute a wide range of operational and strategic projects across the Asia Pacific region to accelerate our business growth and efficiency. Your focus will be leading and influencing across teams, identifying and removing obstacles, and communicating key updates globally. You will use your project management skills to identify resource requirements, meet training needs, define project deliverables and timelines, and ensure quality of projects. Your work will have significant impact on our business and your will have frequent exposure with our most senior executives. You will use your program management and problem-solving ability to ensure we deliver high quality, timely, and scalable solutions for a wide range of stakeholders to include product management, engineering, finance, marketing, human resources, and executive leaders.
At Xaxis, you will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. The Xaxis work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact, they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the CFO and Head of APAC Finance and Business Operations with a dotted line relationship to the VP of Global Business Operations
3 best things about the job:
- Work on strategic, executive-sponsored projects
- Be a part of a larger, global team
- Build expertise across operations, strategy, tools, and communications
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Develop understanding of the Xaxis business model
- Build trust and relationships with key leaders in the region and globally
In six months:
- Skilled on team platforms and tools such as Salesforce & Slack
- Lead and deliver a strategic project
In 12 months:
- Identify, lead and execute your own project objectives
- Expansive knowledge of regional and market level business operations
Responsibilities of the role:
- Simultaneously manage and drive multiple ambiguous, open-ended projects to successful completion
- Drive process improvements to our core internal tools, SalesForce CRM, financial reporting systems, and collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence, & Slack)
- Manipulate large data-sets to identify key insights and partner with engineering to develop internal dashboards and reporting processes
- Influence with a wide range of cross-functional leaders across geographies
- Identify, track, and manage KPIs and provide executive updates and reporting
- Become an expert on the Xaxis core business, tools, systems, and global organizational design
What you will need:
- 4+ years of professional experience in a project management, consulting, product management, or operations field
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge of SalesForce
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high delivery environment
- Project Management Professional PMP Certification
- SalesForce Certification
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
Xaxis is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers to audiences across all addressable channels. Through the expert use of proprietary data and advertising technology along with unparalleled media relationships, Xaxis delivers results for over 2,800 clients in 45 markets across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve exceptionally high return on advertising spend through the company’s proprietary media products,, as well as through its specialist companies, Light Reaction, Bannerconnect, plista and ActionX. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.