Reporting of the role
- This role reports to the Head of Digital
3 best things about the job
- You will be exposed to variety of brands
- You will work with a strong team of creative, social and planners
- We want to be always one step ahead of competition through innovation
Measures of Success
- In three months: You will be able to manage by yourself the full process of social Media from strategy to monitoring and analysis
- In six months: You will be able to lead the social strategies across the different clients assigned to you, you will also know how to best use the support people helping you delivering the services
- In 12 months: You will participate to major pitches and be exposed to regional / international clients
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide insightful social strategy and execution to client.
- Confidently present and participate in client meetings.
- Ensure the proper delivery of the social strategy.
- Lead and control the quality of the social output (creation of content plan, post timeliness, quality of responses…).
- Engage with network of key online influencer in the context of our client brands.
- Build meaningful and trustworthy relationships with clients, partners, and stakeholders
What you will need:
- 2-3 year experience in planning for social media
- University Graduate – preferably a graduate of communication, Journalism, Communications Technology, or Business Administration
- Good communication skills
- Be able to create and comprehend meaningful and actionable insights from various data points
- Exposed to research, planning, implementation, and execution of marketing and advertising ideas
Philippines market overview
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.