We are looking to recruit a Business Development Associate who would be responsible for researching business opportunities; tracking business actions, announcements, plans, trends, and statistics; calling on prospects; reviewing proposals and executing business plans.
- Enhance the relations and create awareness about the company and its products with international bodies and potential clients.
- Expand the business in accordance to company plan and regions allocation.
- Achieve country-wide business development and sales targets focusing on market penetration as well as profits.
- Manage a number of lengthy and complex sales cycles simultaneously while constantly prospecting for new business.
- Present company’s services and capabilities at a business level to prospects.
- Initiate new business cold calls and handle lead-generated appointments. Negotiate and close business.
- Continuously be updated, and update management, regarding market and competition information focusing on market intelligence tasks.
- Track and report all prospect activity and identify all competitive situations.
- Prepare and audit business related contracts.
- Properly manage and insure excellent relations with potential clients and partners.
- Suggest new modules and product features ideas to the business and technical teams of the company based on market feedback and expectations.
- Continuously maintain personable, self-motivated, self- starting, detail-oriented and well-organized character.
- BSc degree in business/marketing or any related field.
- Excellent command of French or Spanish languages.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in sales/business development of IT/Payments solutions.
- Experience in francophone countries is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Self-modified with self-confident.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Diplomatic attitude, initiative.
- Well organized, analytical, sharp eye and detailed oriented.
- Ability to negotiate, present information and finalize deals.
- Proven experience in executing business development and sales activities for IT/Payment Solutions.
- Excellent knowledge in conducting market research and analysis.