As the Content Executive of the MContent team, you will be managing the backend operations of this new and dynamic team. You are an organized & self-driven person, who will assist the team in its daily operations. You will take part in the backend operations of digital content campaigns – including finance, billing, reporting, and implementation. You are meticulous, organized and have a proactive working attitude in organizing work to meet objectives.
3 best things about the job:
- No two days are the same, the variety of the role will keep you engaged and motivated. With a lean and mean team, you will be exposed to the different phases of digital campaigns.
- Exposure to all GroupM agencies, finance team and close contact & coordination with media partners and publishers
- Opportunity to work with all the brands under the GroupM portfolio
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Develop strong understanding of the daily operations of digital content planning, and implementation
- Develop strong internal relationships with key stakeholders, such as GroupM agencies, finance teams, and publishers
- Understand the value of administrative support for the MContent team – especially with the booking, implementation, and post-campaign processes
In six months:
- Proficiency in booking and triggering of implementation of digital content campaigns
- Mastery in campaign reporting and performance tracking of implemented content materials
- Understand the backend operations of the internal platform for encoding relevant and up-to-date information
- Improved working relationship and rapport with key persons in various GroupM agencies and digital publishers
In 12 months:
- Implement at least 3 digital content campaigns from start to end
- Proactive in all MContent administrative requirements and ability to propose ideas and processes that will improve the administrative functions
- Take ownership of the daily administrative functions of the MContent team
Responsibilities of the role:
- Campaign implementation: Build and develop a solid and harmonious relationship with the MContent team, its agency partners, and its stakeholders.
- Billing and Post-Campaign Backend Operations. Work in partnership with finance team and digital publishers to ensure that campaign materials are fully implemented and paid.
- Platform encoding: Ensuring that all relevant data in the platform is updated and accurate.
- Personal development: Take the time to learn about your colleagues' discipline and educate yourself on the best practice in digital content, as well as a broader understanding of the overall media landscape.
What you will need:
- This post is open to graduates with Bachelor's Degree in any of the following courses - Advertising, Communication Arts, Communication Research, Communication Technology, Integrated Marketing, Interdisciplinary Studies or other related courses
- Preferably with 1-year experience in a media agency, creative agency or a media organization
- Excellent communication skills, with strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and a process has driven mindset, with excellent time-management skills and a penchant for prioritization
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint – and reporting tools
- Strong passion for understanding media, digital content and campaign implementations
- Ability to work autonomously whilst achieving team goals