PURPOSE / OBJECTIVE
To manage a mixed asset portfolio management office, execution of asset strategies to increase value appreciation that governs a framework of financial processes and standards.
- Study market reports and evaluate performance of property market
- Source and identify suitable real estate investment opportunities
- Conduct financial analyses and feasibility studies entailing cash-flow analysis and yield projections
- Prepare recommendation report to senior management
- Plan, implement and monitor acquisition, development & divestment strategies and activities
- Involve in the negotiation process
- Liaise with different parties to work out how to maximize the profit
- Analyse current asset performance and development plans and strategies for enhancement
- Develop good working relationship with hotel hubs and GMs to analyse, monitor and maximize value of asset, increase revenue, review capital expenditure plans, review performance or operating departments and long term strategies.
CRITICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent business and financial knowledge plus able to work on various financial models
- Experience in dealing with owned, leased and management contract hospitality assets
- Experience in risk identification and risk management
- Experience in drawing up and managing contracts
- Understand tenders, awards and procurement processes
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possessed enterprising mind-set with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong influencer and executor with proven track record.
- Focus and organized with the ability to optimized business initiatives
- Effective negotiating, influencing and communication skills
- Confident, assertive yet collaborative approach, organized, ability to motivate team members
- Articulate with the ability to clearly explain business topics
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload
- Self motivated, self managing and target driven
- High integrity and ethical standards
- 5+ years of experience in asset/investment management and business development including leadership supervision of a team of asset managers
- Degree in Real Estate, Financial, Investment, Surveying or relevant discipline
- Experienced in working with Real Estate investment firms would be an advantage
- Professional in spoken and written English
- Approximate 50% traveling required