**Some careers grow faster than others.**
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as **Global Risk Manager, Digital Wealth and Insurance.**
**In this role, you will**
* Work as part of the Wealth and Insurance Digital delivery team as the Risk Manager, to develop, maintain and enhance risk and compliance controls that support Digital business objectives and risk appetite
* Work closely with subject matter experts in each of the Risk sub functions, drawing on and facilitating specialised advice where required for each Digital project
* Maintain and or develop a subject matter expertise in the area of digital innovation and subsequent emerging risks including internet banking, mobile banking, contributing to knowledge share among the cross functional Digital Risk Group
* Work closely with multiple project teams, taking accountability for risk input and solutions to enable delivery of the Digital products and channels
* Work effectively and collaboratively within the Digital Risk team, both Global, United Kingdom and Asia Pacific, Hong Kong China owning initiatives and leading on knowledge share
* Shape and influence digital risk controls, constructively challenging the status quo in search of continuously better ways to manage risk and help push product to market
**To be successful in this role,**
* Significant understanding of Risk areas inherent in providing Wealth and Insurance products and services to individuals, including the emerging Fraud, Legal, Information Security and Financial Crime risks inherent in web based services.
* Experience constructively challenging the status quo, particularly from a digital innovation perspective.
* Ability to identify, assess and break down the technical details of any digital solution from a Risk perspective, while understanding the overall strategic priorities and maintaining a focus on customer experience
* Strong stakeholder management skills and experience of matrix, cross functional and globally located teamwork.
* Knowledge of how web based services operate, gained through a previous role as a Product Manager, Business Analyst, Technical Product Manager, Technical Architect or through technical expertise gained through an appropriate degree level qualification Computer Science or significant industry expertise.
* Agile software delivery experience using SCRUM or Kanban methodology, with continuous delivery to live. Experience using modern software delivery tools such as Jira, Confluence, Pivotaltracker
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009DJO
**You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.**
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited