Louis Berger is an Engineering News-Record top-20 ranked, $1 billion global professional services corporation that helps clients solve their most complex infrastructure and development challenges across over 50 nations. To this diverse client base we bring strategic vision and an entrepreneurial spirit, developing innovative solutions to the world’s most challenging problems. We are driven by our passion for our work, our industry and for delivering on our promise to provide Solutions for a better world.
We are actively seeking talented professionals to join our dynamic and dedicated team who will contribute to the ongoing success of delivering to the needs of our client.
Our team is currently looking to hire a Construction Manager, Civil based in one of our projects in Abu Dhabi. The incumbent should be highly responsible in the construction management, coordination and inspection work involving construction projects; and to do related work as assigned. Responsible for representing the contractor interest in the project, managing construction team as well as ensuring all processes are executed in line with the company’s safety management system. In addition, the Civil Construction Manager will also be responsible in managing construction, commissioning and handover to operations of all activities related to civil scope of work such that all construction and well hook ups are completed within the agreed budget and schedule milestones.
Duties and Responsibilities not limited to:
- Supervisor with experience in the organization and supervision of Civil Works related to excavation works using conventional mechanical works.
- The scope of works includes the organization and coordination of the supervision and the in-situ supervision of the civil works excavation, ensuring adherence to the approved designs and specifications for the works under construction. Regarding the eventual design changes, he shall have an advisory role on technical issues regarding the designs under preparation for these works, depending on the needs of the Client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- The candidate should have a strong background in construction engineering, site management, administrative capabilities and managerial skills.
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience involving large-scale residential developments, commercial office buildings, resort and business hotels, entertainment and retail complexes, and/or infrastructure improvements among similar facilities.
- Previous experience with engineering consultancy highly regarded.
- Experience gained in the Middle East mainly UAE and an understanding of its cultural heritage and business practices will be highly regarded.
To learn more about Louis Berger, visit us at www.louisberger.com.