What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the best privately held small business headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, that provides advanced technology and expert consulting services to industries throughout the world. AEgis specializes in modeling & simulation (M&S) and micro/nanoscale technology development. Our core competencies include simulation software and training simulators; geospatial databases; 3D models; war fighter exercise support; systems engineering and analysis; verification, validation, and accreditation (VV&A); test and evaluation support; Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) and Man-in-the-Loop (MIL) simulation. AEgis' Nanogenesis Division excels in advancing cutting edge micro and nanoscale technologies from concept to deployment with applications ranging from defense to energy to biotechnology.
AEgis Technologies is seeking an experienced senior military analyst to serve as the company’s full-time on-site constructive simulations representative, and perform the duties of training and exercises technical site lead in Kuwait supporting USARCENT’s role as the Army Service Component Command (ASCC) to US Central Command (CENTCOM). The qualified candidate will be responsible for coordinating and providing exercise and simulation skills.
- Participate in and/or leads operational coordination and analytical implementation teams, working groups, program development forums, special activities, readiness exercises, training and other forums as required to accomplish the rotational unit’s training requirements.
- Develop and revise work plans; prepare task order plans; conduct, review, and edit documents; perform site surveys; and write after action reports. Prepare briefings and reports; provide general technical assistance; and provide support to analyze plans, policy, and requirement documents.
- Maintain, schedule, and prepare simulation facility to support training requirements.
- Participate in, and when required perform, CPOF and JCATS user level instruction.
- Manage administration of Government provided simulations, mission command systems and battle command common services (BCCS) used to support training.
- Maintain and comply with security procedures in the performance of duties.
- Responsible for one direct report.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Success Factors (success factors are the results we want an individual to deliver, in order for us to consider them a successful hire)
30 day success factors: Successfully take ownership of building 610 and all equipment associated with constructive simulations: CPOF stack, automation equipment, SharePoint, domain controller.
60 day success factors:Effectively interface with rotational units: attending training meetings, coordination meetings, and In-progress reviews. Informing rotational units of the USARCENT Mission Training Complex capabilities in constructive simulations. Instructing Mission Command systems: CPOF, AFATDS, AMDEWS.
90 day success factors: Assist in planning, preparation, coordination, and execution a successful CPX for a rotational unit.
Other contributing factors.
- Fully knowledgeable of the capabilities of all training devices and simulations within the ARCENT Warrior Skills Training Center (WSTC) Camp Buehring Kuwait.
- Assist the OSS Brigades identify their training requirements that can be satisfied with systems within the WSTC.
- Capture OSS Brigade training objectives that will be used to support the development of staff training exercises supported by the WSTC.
- Perform platform instruction for OSS Brigade personnel on various Army Mission Command Systems (mainly CPOF, but could expand to include AFATDS, TAIS, and AMDEWS).
- Operate and maintain simulations equipment within Building 610, Camp Buehring
- Coordinate/communicate with AEgis Shaw team on a weekly basis concerning upcoming events, support needed, and issues working.
- Provide advice to USARCENT G37 personnel regarding use of simulations and simulations systems to support OSS Brigade training requirements.
- US Citizen with current/existing TS security clearance
- 20+ years of general experience with military organization and demonstrated experience working in contractor position supporting government customers.
- Must have experience working in support of Joint, U.S. Army or Component operational-level headquarters training exercises.
- Experience establishing and maintaining good working relationships with all levels of the organization, including Government customer
- Good understanding of the Army’s exercise design cycles and capable of assisting with planned CPX preparations
- Proven multi-team and customer negotiation skills
- Task prioritization, planning, staffing, scheduling, and conflict resolution
- Assist with facility maintenance to include managing work order support of simulation center
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, strong presentation and organizational skills, and a keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and presentation skills, including negotiation skills
- Must be willing to live and work full time in Kuwait.
- Experience in CPOF setup and operation.
- BCS Administration
- BCCS Administration for SharePoint, MS Exchange, Domain Controller and VOIP
- Constructive simulation advocate
- Eperience preparing and presenting senior level briefings for external customers and internal management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (22+ Years)
- Master degree highly desired.