Our client is a global sustainability and renewable technology company. Strong expertise across both technical and financial projects. Leadership across renewables, wind, solar, energy, IoT to support the sustainability requirements. We invite you to explore with us on the exciting leadership roles
Solutions Architects Renewables
· Understand and identify the pain points of the clients, and support in the design competitive and value customized solutions.
· Responsible on the initial design, support on the delivery implementation and handing over to the client.
· Participate in the solutions design process, lead on the competitiveness, client discussion, and deliver on the unique and value solutions proposal.
· Participate in the solutions scenario planning, technical and design processes.
· More than 5 to 10 years of renewables industry experience.
· Bachelor of Engineering or Science in Electrical, Electronics, Communications, IT or equivalent qualifications.
· Overview of networks, IoT, communications such as OPC and Modbus
· Independent, able to manage stress with multiple priorities. Skilled in risk management and strong problem solving.
· Ideally with renewables software development, implementation or system integrators, skilled in SCADA, or automation, PLC or equivalent.
· Strong English communications skillsets to interact with regional stakeholders.
· About 2 headcounts
(EA Licence No. 14C7000)
(EA Personnel Registration No: R1325341)